Hands-On Time:10 minutesTotal Time:2 hoursServings:Makes 12 to 16 servings.Rating:5 stars
This Almond Pound Cake has a silky smooth texture and buttery rich flavor. Create a sensation with Duncan Hines Classic White Cake Mix, fresh fruit garnishes, or confectioners’ sugar.
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Classic White Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- confectioners’ sugar, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® Pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and almond extract in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in almonds. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto cooling rack. Cool completely. Dust with Confectioners’ sugar.